GM FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Hello, Does anyone know a GMC dealer that will order or sell me a 2500hd at4 with my friends and family discount? (willing to to fly and drive home)

I finally decided to buy a new truck and now i can't find dealer to except my discount. I've been lied to so many times...gm isn't excepting them....the price markup is gmc....

gm got rid of the program....etc.. I work in the industry and know the games. I've seen trucks marked up 12k its crazy...This sucks because I've been saving and finally get to a point were im comfortable buying and this happens. At this point ill wait till i find a dealer willing to work with me but my 2006 hd 280k is getting old. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks 

I would be willing to bet no dealer will advertise that. Inventory is strained and dealer see an opportunity to increase income by selling at sticker or above.  Some dealers around here are keeping lists of customers who want certain vehicles and then calling them when they get one. Happened to some I know looking for Yukon.  Got call to say they got a white one in and if he was interested the price was MSRP +tax, title etc and he had to decide before hanging up the phone. He said he would think about  it. He called back the next day and it was sold. No others coming in.   Its become a "take it or leave it"  policy.

I live near chicago...was able to order my mom a new yukon yesterday...she doesn't get discount..thats on wifes side but on the yukon we got the 5k markup removed and the $2995 rust and paint package down to 1500...but we knew the old finance manager and he made some phone calls...could not get them to do discount though...