2020 AT4 paint peeling off front grill and around fog lights

Took the truck to the dealership at around 30k miles for this issue.  They replaced all and told me there had been some complaints, and they fixed them.  I’m at about 40k miles now, out of warranty and doing it again!  What the heck.  Do I have any recourse?  Thanks!

3 hours ago, CRayWilly said:

Took the truck to the dealership at around 30k miles for this issue.  They replaced all and told me there had been some complaints, and they fixed them.  I’m at about 40k miles now, out of warranty and doing it again!  What the heck.  Do I have any recourse?  Thanks!

Welcome to the site.

Warranty parts usually have a 12 month/12000-mile guarantee on them. If you are still in this window, take it back in.

• 1 year later...

Totally pisses me off that you spend big dollars on this truck and the details are crap.  I have a 2020 AT4 Carbon Pro and have the same issue.  CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP! 

Has anyone had success wrapping these?

On 2/3/2023 at 2:06 PM, Baker 5 said:

Totally pisses me off that you spend big dollars on this truck and the details are crap.  I have a 2020 AT4 Carbon Pro and have the same issue.  CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP! 

Has anyone had success wrapping these?

Mine are wrapped in gloss black. Getting them off while the valence is on the truck is near impossible without breaking the mounting clips. Luckily I had a second set because the ones on the truck had peeled. 

B10B513A-B531-444F-98FA-453D61481398.jpeg

Edited by Traction