Iridium’s 2015 Sierra Denali build

15IridiumDenali

Hey all I figured I would start a little build progress thread on everything I’ve done to my truck so far!

Before I got the truck it already had a K&N intake/filter, Magnaflow 3” Exhaust, a 6” ProComp lift bracket (on stock struts and shocks 🙄), plus AMP research steps. That’s everything I’m aware of so far. 

Since purchasing I have added some of my own mods starting with Method 18x12 305 NV wheels wrapped in 35” Nitto Ridge Grapplers, I also added a Rough Country light bar grille with a Rigid 30” light bar (shoutout to Jax Motorsports in Gilbert, AZ for the great work)

145E17EF-5496-445E-B1C3-884F2F05AB0D.jpeg

Edited by 15IridiumDenali
Added the shop who did my wheels and grill, fixed picture

I recently had a buddy who works for Sony install a full Sony ES sound system including an 8.95” head unit with Apple Play (big plus) as well as new components and tweeters, he also built me an under seat down fire box with two XS-W104ES subs and a custom amp rack on the back wall, he also swapped out one 12V charging port for the gain knob and the double USB port for a higher amperage HDMI/USB port as you can see in the picture. The head unit may be temporary if I can upgrade to the new 10.1” screen in the near future. Can’t beat that professional installation 👌🏼

BFAD89F1-86EB-40EC-8033-BD7EFB2C904B.jpeg

Still to come in the future are the coil overs (IF THEY EVER GET HERE), then I’ll be making/purchasing front and rear steel bumpers with a winch up front, I’m also going to add Rigid flood light pods by my mirrors which I’m going to be swapping for tow mirrors as soon as possible. Also in the books is a DOD/AFM delete and the plan down the road (when the warranty expires) is to throw a 2.9 Whipple on top with heads/cam and headers and have some fun 😄

D5C0EB1F-02B8-462B-9C68-F1526FED8959.jpeg