AT4 base model???? Options? Still a NICE truck?

I have built and built and built 2500's on the GM Family and Friends website, which I get. Can't find a dealer to honor it, but I can get it eventually I guess. My question is......I have built the SLE, SLT and AT4. To get the SLE lie I want it with the 20' wheels and upgrades its about $51,000.  I'd still have to add aftermarket leather for another $1500. The SLT like I want is $56,****** for my cost. The BASE model AT4 with the 20's is about the same price. Im sure the AT4 will have better resale value but what all does the BASE AT4 not have that a fairly loaded SLT has? Neither are equipped with the sunroof.  Does the BASE AT4 have BOSE? What options will it not have that the SLT will have? THANKS. By the way, Iike the looks of both the SLT and AT4 so I'm fine with either on outside appearance.  THANKS AGAIN

Model Information - Online Ordering Guide (gmfleetorderguide.com)

You can get lost for days in the order guide.

Bose is optional on both SLT and AT4.  On SLT you need SLT Preferred Pkg option code PDY.  On AT4, you need AT4 Preferred option code PDO.

Base to base price its $2900 difference AT4 > SLT. 

I just played quick in the Family and Friends B&P, SLT 4x4 gas with $0 Oxford White, SLT preferred pkg and 20s its $63,430 retail, $57,354 F&F. 

On the AT4 4x4 gas in $0 Oxford White, AT4 preferred pkg and 20s is $65,235 retail, $59,004 F&F.  $1650 more for the AT4.  

I hope you've got a good dealer that's still honoring F&F, if not, good luck.

Edited by newdude

• 2 weeks later...