What are the best wearing tires for my 2018 Canyon

36 minutes ago, Jimbobway said:

I have a 2018 Crew cab 4WD GMC Canyon with orig Goodyears soon needing replacement. I am looking at another Goodyear tire with 85,000 mi. warranty but also like other brands. Any suggestions on good wearing tires?

In my neck of the woods we’re lucky to have discount tire.I usually buy 60K mile tires. I know they back their warranty. I noticed a set on my wife’s Genesis that her tires were near the wear bars. When checking the last recipe I was shy of the 60K mile mark. The tires were rotated there  and wore evenly resulting in 150$ towards the next purchase. The secret is buying at a reputable store.

Bridgestone DUELER H/T D684 II 

My set dated out at 125,000 miles with 5/32" left of very even wear. They have a 60K warranty. 😉 

Long life is more maintenance than choice but yes it has an impact. I have a set of Pirelli Scorpion that replaced them and while I have only 25K on that set, they too are wearing very well. 

Rotate every 5K. Balance every 10K. Perfect the alignment. Be ****** about tire pressure. Drive like you want them to last and they will.  

Edited by Grumpy Bear