Klearz 2014-19 Sierra Clear Headlight Markers + Switchbacks and Resistors

OffTheAir

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing well. Thank you so much for checking out my listing!

I've had these in my possession for a while now and I kind of want them to find a new home, with someone who is actually going to use them for what they were made for. It pains me to see them collecting dust, as they are a very quality-made product.

They are original Klearz Sierra 14-19 (14-15 1500, and 16+ HD headlights) clear headlight markers untouched and still in the original box and wrapping. They come with the 2 7443 Switchback 60-SMD LEDs and 2 50w 6ohm resistors that were also available on Klearz's website. 

Basically what happened is that I received these as a surprise Christmas present after I was talking to my loved ones about opening up and removing the ambers from my headlights. However, by the time I received them I had color-matched the front of my truck (it was Chrome before) and I grew to appreciate the amber look to the point where I didn't think it was worth the trouble to modify the headlights anymore.

These are about $125 plus shipping, so I'm asking for $75. However, I am absolutely open to offers. Here are some pictures:

Original PackagingResistors   SwitchbacksLensLens

Thanks again!

• 5 months later...