Going from 2" rear spacer in AT4/TB to 1" to level, experiences? part #?

For those that have dropped to a 1" rear spacer from the 2" how much did it level the truck?  I don't tow heavy, and it's unlikely I'll be putting 1500lbs in the back of it anytime soon, and with all the problems doing a level up front with UCA's, ball joint failures, CV joint issues it seems like that's just a bad option.   I don't mind some rake but these AT4's look like a door wedge even compared to the normal Sierra/Silverado, my guess is because GM didn't want to lift the front end properly to save $. 

I know the TB/AT4's have what looks like ~2" spacer under the rear leaf spring pack.  Has anyone that's done a 1" spacer (my understanding is that's what comes on the non-lifted Sierra's) to level it out a bit happen to have the part # they used?  Looking at all the GM part sites, many of them don't even show an entry for that part #9 in the rear suspension section, and those that do list 2 options but the part information isn't useful to deciding which is the correct option. 

For example if you look up 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation, they list two options, however both options say they fit 2019 all Sierra/Silverado trucks, the only thing they mention is with or without code 4507 but there's no info on what that is. 

https://www.gmpartsstore.com/v-2019-gmc-sierra-1500--elevation--5-3l-v8-gas/rear-suspension--rear-suspension

If you try looking up 2020, or 2021 rear suspensions for Sierra's (non-AT4) they don't even have an entry for the rear leaf spring spacer in their list, just the diagram. 

Tried the search but didn't find much info from people that have actually gone to a shorter spacer, or any part #'s.

Thanks

I have a Trail Boss but did what you described. I had a 2” rake before the swap and now have a 1” rake, meaning difference in height from the floor to the fender. Looks perfect for my taste. A member on another forum sent me their blocks from an older truck, so I can’t help you with part numbers. Check pre-2019 trucks because that’s where the 1” block probably came from.