App for GM-trucks forums?

14 minutes ago, Nestor Romero said:

Does anyone know if there is an app for this forums? I find it kind of inconvenient to navigate using safari.

Also, is there a subforum for Silverado 2022 LTD?

I have an GM-Trucks.com app on my iPhone that works like any other app. I use to use Tapatalk, its useless now. And I have an ad blocker. If I can figure it out, it must be easy. I just hit the icon.

because it is a different model and not everyone knows that. Perhaps the 2022 LTD model  it can be added to the current subforum.  If they were to do it the way you are saying the subforum would be called Silverado 2019 because why add 2020,2021 if they are technically the same.

I'll give the AD blocker a try. Thanks.

https://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/chevrolet/silverado/2022-chevrolet-silverado/2022-chevrolet-silverado-1500-limited/2022-chevrolet-silverado-1500-limited-changes-updates-new-features/

The 2022 Chevy Silverado Limited will enter the model lineup as a stop-gap measure until production of the refreshed Silverado begins. As such, the 2022 Silverado Limited is essentially a continuation of the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500, with the same trim levels, options, exterior paint colors, and interior color combinations. 

33 minutes ago, Nestor Romero said:

because it is a different model and not everyone knows that. Perhaps the 2022 LTD model  it can be added to the current subforum.  If they were to do it the way you are saying the subforum would be called Silverado 2019 because why add 2020,2021 if they are technically the same.

I'll give the AD blocker a try. Thanks.

It isn't a different model it's literally a 2021 in terms of features and body style.

You would want to include the 2020 and 2021 because then it tells less knowledgeable people, like yourself, what sub forum to go to :D

@shakenfake Let’s establish something. The 2022 LTD and 2021 are not the same model. While they may be physically identical they are 2 different models on paper,hence the 2021 and 2022 LTD names respectively. I encourage you to become more “knowledgeable” before sharing wrong information on these forums. 

Each model has to be referred to by their name, there will be people who will come here looking for information about their 2022 LTD and may think there isn’t any since the current subforum does not list it.

So with that being said I’ll present this info to the moderators for their consideration. 

11 hours ago, shakenfake said:

It isn't a different model it's literally a 2021 in terms of features and body style.

You would want to include the 2020 and 2021 because then it tells less knowledgeable people, like yourself, what sub forum to go to :D

Literally but  not technically which is based on precise facts so your answer is incorrect 👎

On 4/14/2022 at 9:00 AM, It's Tim said:

https://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/chevrolet/silverado/2022-chevrolet-silverado/2022-chevrolet-silverado-1500-limited/2022-chevrolet-silverado-1500-limited-changes-updates-new-features/

The 2022 Chevy Silverado Limited will enter the model lineup as a stop-gap measure until production of the refreshed Silverado begins. As such, the 2022 Silverado Limited is essentially a continuation of the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500, with the same trim levels, options, exterior paint colors, and interior color combinations. 

My 2022 LTD Custom Trail Boss has the 2.7L T L3B and 8 speed AT not one Custom TB had that driveline prior to LTD. 

A 2022 LTD has the exact same options and choices as a 2019-2021. I don’t know why you chose to ignore Tim’s response. I’m assuming you are just another internet troll. 

Ah here is one thing that I missed but still doesn’t change my opinion. It has different engine choices depending on package. Those choices do not include any updated engines specifically the HO 2.7 and the updated 3.0 diesel. They will have the same interior and exterior. Only difference is that you can have different engines perhaps, although this can sometimes happen anyways. 

https://www.donohoochevrolet.com/blogs/3987/avoid-confusion-learn-about-silverado-limited

Another link even though you chose to ignore the first one. Trolls ruin this board

Edited by shakenfake

What's wrong with driving 90s trucks? Some people actually use their trucks for the purpose they were intended not as an open bed SUV. It seems 4 door short beds are way more common now than regular cab long beds