In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Cooper Rugged Trek Vs Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT

Has anyone made the switch from the OEM Goodyear AT's to Cooper Rugged Treks? My OEM Bridgestone Dueler AT's on my RST will need replacing soon. I am between the two subject tires. 

Do I need the aggressive tread of the Rugged Treks: No, the Duelers do everything I need.

Do I like the the looks of the aggressive looks of the Rugged Treks: Absolutely!

Would the Wrangler AT check all of my "needs" boxes: Yes

I will be putting these tires on some 20x10 XF offroad 222 wheels with red milled accents. 

Basically, the Goodyear's are a direct OEM replacement. How do they last compared to the Duelers? I have almost 31000 on the OEM Dueler's and have probably 1/32 left before they're on the wear bars.

How would the Rugged Trek compare to the Wrangler?

Tire size will be 275/60/20 for either.

Edited by jashaw

I got these on my stepson's Silverado. He likes them a lot, Ive driven it a few times and they seem to do well. We have previously tried BF KO2,  continental AT tires and Wildpeaks between his and his brother's trucks.  Id say these are one of the quieter ones and tread seems to be holding up well to teenage driving! will probably switch the other truck from KO2 to these when they need replaced as they seem much smoother on highway driving. 

• Like 1