In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2022 Denali HD Electrical/computer issues

I have a 2022 Denali 3500HD with several issues that don't create codes and since they don't happen every day GM dealership basically says nothing they can do.

1. Information center just goes out and reboots in a short time.

2. Running boards don't always extend.

3. Mirrors don't always extend fully but will if I hit the button again.

4. Passager mirror moves in and down while towing.

5. Truck doesn't always auto lock (when I use back door) drivers back door only one.

6. I get light warnings that trailer lights are out at times when towing again not every time.

I had my rash cam on while it was at the dealer, it for some reason didn't record the whole time but it was just sitting in the shop for two of three hours then they backed it out, so leaving it there doesn't work. 

I was hoping someone may have an idea of possible causes and solutions!!

• 3 months later...

I have a 2021 2500 HD Denali (Black Diamond Edition) The Technology package has been a joke since I bought it with 1 mile on it. The running boards will literally come down and go up as they please. They will try to go up when your foot is still on them. I'm surprised someone's ankle hasn't been broken. The Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and the Apple Car play does what ever it wants when it wants.  Your screen on the dash will go blank and come back on when it wants. The side mirror's will extend and retract when they want to as well. The truck will honk at you when idling or when in your drive way with the keys out of it. The trailering camera stays on when your not even pulling a trailer. The brakes have never stopped squeaking since I bought the truck. I have had it in the shop 6 different times and every time the shop tells me they have it fixed it never is. I have left it with them for weeks and still no fix. I am beyond frustrated with this truck.  Can someone point me in the right direction?