Seems like SoCal dealer inventory is increasing?

Hello everyone

Been in the market for a Silverado 1500 LT or RST 4x4/5.3/10Spd/CC for a few months now, but cant convince myself to drop money on the LTD version with the 8 Speed. (too outdated IMO)

It seems majority of dealers in SoCal are starting to receive the refreshed model, but are also charging markups.

Do you guys think in the near future dealer inventory will ease off a bit and these numbers will become more competitive?

Or does anyone know of a decent dealership/sales manager i can work with?

My local Chevy dealer in Minnesota hasn't had a new truck in 6 weeks .

All on website show in transit.

Out of them only two 1500 High Countrys.  One of them is a basic model with no options.

The other is missing technology pkg and sunroof. 

Lame.

The rest are either plain Jane 1500 LTs or $85,000 3500 SRWs.

Depends on which part in Southern California.. I am in Orange County but I went to Quality Chevrolet in San Diego for my 2019. They have quite a few right now and are discounting them as usual.

I bought my Silverado RST from them in 2019 before the shortage.. $10k off on a first-year model, way better than other dealerships, and I fully expected a bait and switch.. but there were none. They threw in life-time oil change. I can't get a better deal than that... and I see their inventory is pretty good right now.