2020 Gasser transmission woes

I have 30,000 miles on my 2020 gas 2500.  Occasionally (which seems to be more often lately) after I back out of the garage, stop and shift into drive, there is a hesitation before the transmission engages. When this occurs the engine will rev up to 1500 RPM’s between gears.  The hesitation lasts probably 2-3 seconds. I took it to my local Chevrolet dealer this week to diagnose.  From the time they drove it into the shop to the time they informed me they were done, including test drive was exactly thirty minutes.  The service manager said all pressures checked out and no problem was detected during the test drive.  I said nothing rather than something I might later regret. Is this the kind of service you get with a vehicle under warranty these days?  Anybody else having this kind of issue with their transmission?

2021 with about 13000 miles.  Yes, I have had this happen, although rather infrequently.  Probably more like a second than two or three for me.

I recently drove an F450 uhaul, did something very similar but worse (really lurched when it 'caught').

Just had trans serviced when dealer did Thermal Bypass TSB.  Not expecting any change, but everything looked when in the shop.  I haven't been too concerned yet.

Good luck

Edited by Wxman