Anyone want a FREE Brand New Borla Touring Dual Exhaust? (GONE)

Short story: I did a single exhaust to dual exhaust conversion on my 2021 Silverado RST.  I needed a new exhaust to complete the conversion and decided on a Borla Touring (which is basically a GM Performance).  I bought it on May 4th, and had it installed on Thursday May 12th, 2022 (A few days ago as this writing). However, I am not a huge fan of extra noise and even more importantly my wife hates it.  We routinely drive 2-6 hours every weekend and she is not happy that I had this installed.  She says it's annoying. She is also not happy that I am spending thousands of dollars on a truck I just paid 55k for! :)

I wanted to see if someone in the South Jersey / Philadelphia area wanted to do a one to one swap with me.  I will take your OEM factory exhaust and you can have (for FREE) the Borla touring exhaust.  I am willing to come to you (within reason) if you have the means to do the work yourself, or we can use my mechanic (He charged me $150 to install).  

Obviously, you need to have the OEM dual exhaust and in decent condition. (I understand it won't look like new).  Or if you want not interested in swapping, let me know if you want to purchase it for $950 (what it will cost me to buy a factory exhaust).

I live in Bellmawr, NJ right over the bridge from Philadelphia. 

If you are interested let me know. 

If you want the long story you can read that here:

Edited by Steven Vona

• Steven Vona changed the title to Anyone want a FREE Brand New Borla Touring Dual Exhaust? (GONE)