[SOLD] - 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ - $19,500 - Nashville, TN

Mossyoakglock

Very clean and extremely well maintained 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ with 166,900 miles. I bought it new in late December 2007 so it is a one owner truck. It has been garage kept its whole life except for 3 year period.

Graystone Metallic with black leather interior. Has everything except the rear sliding window. Below is everything that the truck has or what I've done to it.

1. Installed the 2012 split grill and bumper along with 3M clear on bumper
2. Morimoto LED fogs along with colormatched headlights with GTR LED switchback turns and S-V.4 LED headlights
3. Halo Aluma 2.0 Coilovers and JBA upper control arms - Roughly 3" level
4. Front diff drop
5. Basically a completely new front suspension (lower control arms/ball joints, inner/outer tierods, CVs and hubs) along with new brakes front and rear. All new components have around 2,000 miles on them.
6. Rear ICON 2.0 shocks
7. Airlift LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate rear bags
8. Catch can
9. Airraid MIT
10. Diablo Tuner with custom LEW Tune. AFM has been turned off since around 30,000 miles
11. RetraxPro polycarbonate bed cover with LED lighting
12. Vinyl wrapped all the wood grain interior pieces
13. Line-X, sprayed over-the-rail
14. 275/60r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Rotated every 4,000 miles or so. 11/32 tread left.
15. Tekonsha P3 brake controller
16. WeatherTech front and rear liners
17. Vette Servo installed since 20,000 miles
18. Corsa Touring with black chrome dual tip

Maintenance was done religiously with oil changed every 7,000 miles (or roughly 20% left on OLM) with full synthetic. Trans, TC and diff fluids replaced every 50-75,000 miles along with spark plugs. Complete clay, spot polish and wax 2-3 times a year. Also replaced any other wear items when needed.

When I installed the JBA control arms I decided to go ahead and replace all other steering and suspension parts while I was in there. They were all fine but everything had 166,000 miles on them so it was all done as preventative. The plan was to keep the truck for an additional 3-4 years when I replaced everything but we decided to go ahead and put an order in on a new truck.

I'm located just south of Nashville, TN.

Asking $19,500 OBO

If you want to see any other pictures, just let me know.

Backseat 2.jpg

Backup Camera.jpg

Bed Cover.jpg

Front Seat Side.jpg

Front Seats.jpg

Front.jpg

Full Side 2.jpg

Headlight Close.jpg

Headlight.jpg

Mileage.jpg

Quarter.jpg

Rear.jpg

Shock Airbag.jpg

Suspension Side.jpg

Reflection.jpg

Edited by Mossyoakglock
Additional picture - Reflection

• Mossyoakglock changed the title to [SOLD] - 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ - $19,500 - Nashville, TN