2022 Silverado 3.0 Diesel Check engine light

I have a 22 Silverado with just under 1300 miles on it and check engine light came on and engine cooling fan is running full blast. I called the dealer an scheduled the service dept to look at it and told me to keep driving it would be about a week and half before they could get me in. I looked at my onstar reporting and now it says N222365750 Aero Shutter wiring harness routing contacts shutter and also Diagnose Service Engine Soon Light.. Has anyone experienced the shutter wiring harness issues? 

That shutter harness thing just came out.  Just has to do with a re-position of a harness and inspecting for damage to the shutter harness and replacing the shutter assy if there is damage.

Did Onstar give you any of the codes that were set in the truck??  You can always hit the blue button and they can get you the codes I believe.  

Edited by newdude

On 7/27/2022 at 1:51 PM, Cyoung725 said:

I have a 22 Silverado with just under 1300 miles on it and check engine light came on and engine cooling fan is running full blast. I called the dealer an scheduled the service dept to look at it and told me to keep driving it would be about a week and half before they could get me in. I looked at my onstar reporting and now it says N222365750 Aero Shutter wiring harness routing contacts shutter and also Diagnose Service Engine Soon Light.. Has anyone experienced the shutter wiring harness issues? 

This is certainly not what we like to hear, Cyoung725.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 22 Silverado. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: Cyoung725/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 12:54 PM, David Krueger said:

2021 3.0 L TD AT4 I have a check engine light code P3196 " Intake Manifold Tuning Valve 2 Actuator Control Circuit Low Voltage"  and code U067C . Not sure what that one is?

This is certainly not what we like to hear, David Krueger.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2021 3.0 L TD AT4. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: David Krueger/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

• 3 months later...

I have a 2022 Silverado, 3.0-liter diesel, and the check engine light came on. I took it to the Chevy dealership who could not look at it (that's a whole other story). The code is U1962. Oddly enough Advance Auto Parts was the first people to work on my brand new Chevy. The CEL comes on, then goes off, then comes back on. Any idea what this might be?