2022 LT Trail Boss 6.2L Constraint

So I went to the dealer August 3 and placed an order for a 2022 LT Trail Boss 6.2L with the Trail Boss Premium Package and Black Out Package, etc and they took my deposit. A day after they say they can’t order with the premium package cause it’s on constraint for the trail boss trim and that my vehicle would actually be a MY23. I’m new to the Silverado and buying a new car world in general my last truck was bought in 2010. When do you guys believe GM will start accepting orders with the premium package ? Any advice or information greatly appreciated 

21 hours ago, Fitxhike123 said:

So I went to the dealer August 3 and placed an order for a 2022 LT Trail Boss 6.2L with the Trail Boss Premium Package and Black Out Package, etc and they took my deposit. A day after they say they can’t order with the premium package cause it’s on constraint for the trail boss trim and that my vehicle would actually be a MY23. I’m new to the Silverado and buying a new car world in general my last truck was bought in 2010. When do you guys believe GM will start accepting orders with the premium package ? Any advice or information greatly appreciated 

If its not on constraint for 2023 MY just order a 2023.  

2 hours ago, Fitxhike123 said:

The dealer said 2023 my isn’t available to order yet for the trail boss LT trim with the premium package 

I'm in the same boat right now. I'm trying to order a `23 LT Trail Boss, and I'm at the top of the queue for my dealer because my '22 order never went through. They're checking allocations for me each week as they come in and they don't have any Trail Boss allocations at all right now. I'm not sure when that will change (neither are they).

22 production ended this week. I believe the end of this month is when it starts back up with 23s. Constraints are due to suppliers which has been mostly around chip shortages. Dealer allocation is based on the dealer and how much volume they sell. I know ZR2 allocations are very limited to all dealers. I got lucky while they were searching for a truck with the options I wanted, they had an open allocation so they let me order one. I had the option to wait till it was built or take another one if they found something in the mean time. I think because I ordered a Custom TB with the 6.2 I got lucky because from the time they placed the order till it was sitting on the dealer lot was 5 weeks! The truck was built in Indiana and I'm in Western Michigan, so not a far trip from the plant.

Or you can get lucky and find one......   All the ones I wanted were sold or stuck "in transit" meaning they didn't have the chips to complete them. Oh well, glad I got to order mine. Is it the refresh 22 or the LTD? What color?

3 minutes ago, GETGONE said:

Or you can get lucky and find one......   All the ones I wanted were sold or stuck "in transit" meaning they didn't have the chips to complete them. Oh well, glad I got to order mine. Is it the refresh 22 or the LTD? What color?

It’s the refresh 22 LT not the LTD and it’s the sand