2014 gmc sierra all new ac components still hot air

10 minutes ago, Seadaddy said:

recently replaced compressor, condenser, and expansion valve. system is holding refrigerant but still blowing hot air. im

stumped 

Does the compressor clutch engage when A/C is turned on? Is the high pressure line hot to touch & low pressure line cold to touch when compressor is running?

My previous truck had an issue where the driver side wouldn't get as cold as the passenger side. Took out the blend drivers blend door actuator, cleaned the contacts and greased the internals and that took care of it. Sounds like you are probably not dealing with a mechanical issue either.

Confirm the compressor is engaging, maybe a temperature sensor is faulty telling the computer it is too cold to run the A/C.

My neighbor had a truck that had lost charge over the years.  He asked if I would be able to recharge it.  I said I'd try.  I vacuumed it down and it held.  So, I put in the charge.  Still no cooling.  Eventually, I took a shot and replaced the dryer, and recharged it.  That fixed the problem.  If the desiccant becomes saturated, apparently it blocks flow and the high side pressure switch limits the compressor engagement.  Most of the guidance I've read says to replace the dryer whenever servicing the system