Chevrolet 2" lift - anybody use a smaller rear block to level?

I have a 2022 Silverado 1500 LTZ and I am eventually going to add the GM 2" lift. 

After reading countless posts about leveling the Trail Boss/AT4 and ball joint issues (and eventually needing new upper arms and a diff drop), I'm considering just using a small block in the rear to get to level. I would love to put a 1.5" level but don't really wan to mess with new upper arms, diff drop, etc., etc. 

Has anybody done a reverse level either with this lift or on their Trail Boss/AT4? Based on measuring my truck as it sits now I think a 1" block would give me the slight rake I would be after. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, try pulling out the rear block first see how you like it...

i used the .75" level block under the spring shcok mount. works well, very easy to do, unless your a 4wd.

Be sure you get the headlights re-aimed afterwards, these HID projector lamps are brutal to other drivers on the road at night

only other issue with gm trucks and doing lifts is GM uses a whimmpy ass ball joints, and if you run 35's you really need to upgrade that ******

Edited by pokismoki