I have a 2001 Chevy Silverado-4.8 liter 4x4-105 amp alternator. I've been using the wrong size serpentine belt

I have a 2001 Chevy Silverado-4.8 liter 4x4-105 amp alternator. I've been using the wrong size serpentine belt.
Let me explain.
I was getting a squealing/chirping sound coming from the belt. I checked all pulleys, bearings etc. All good.
I've been running an AC Delco 130 amp serp. belt instead of the correct 105 amp serp. belt.
This is the part number I've been using- AC Delco K060930HD. GM# 19186305. Length is 93 9/16. All my recent research shows this belt is WRONG for my truck.
My question is: What is the correct belt part number for my truck? More importantly, what is the correct length I need to buy for the drive belt? My alternator is a 105 amp, NOT a 130 amp.
I already purchased the correct AC belt, no way to screw that up as there is one size, there is only one compressor, one tensioner style for AC.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!
Anthony

Make sure you have the correct alternator for your VIN/ Service Parts Identification (sticker found in the glove box) before you buy a belt... Who knew that GM would change the pulley on alternators to obtain different amperages?! Jeeze, don't use the same pulley on all the alternators! Is the only difference in alternators is the pulley? Does the the rating of an alternator come down to the diameter of the  pulley therefore the speed the alternator operates at? Horse Hockey!

Edited by dana9656