2013 Silverado 1500 LTZ 4X4 5.3 VIN 7 Rough Idle

Hello,

I had just purchased a 2013 Silverado LTZ 4X4 1500 with the 5.3 VIN 7 and I'm having a rough idle. I started by cleaning the throttle body, MAF, checked my air filter, cleaned the air filter housing. It threw no codes. Until a couple days ago. It threw P0301 and I've replaced all of the spark plugs, plug wires, and cylinder 1 ignition coil. I have not checked for vacuum leaks yet. Even after changing the spark plugs, the truck still has a rough idle. It is a tad bit better though. After I replaced the spark plugs, etc. I cleared the code and it has yet to come back. What are the next steps I should take in order to figure out this problem? Also, has anyone else had this problem?

I have added an Oil Catch Can and Range AFM Disabler. The truck is at 83,000 miles

Edited by sdoublej

Next step for me would be swapping the fuel injector to a different cylinder.

If that doesn't fix it, then it could be internal. Like low compression on that cylinder or the lifters wiped out the cam lobe on that cylinder.