Need help finding out what's up with my suspension

So I bought this truck awhile back and been slowly fixing her up and now run into a stall and can't figure it out. I've gotten several pairs of front shocks and no luck between getting them to fit length wise and into the slots where the top and bottom bolts go through. New to the whole 4x4 scene and just wanna fix up this thing.

20230125_113646.jpg

20230125_113634.jpg

20230125_113629.jpg

2 hours ago, richard wysong said:

Where are you getting the shocks? the 1 in the pic has broken mounts .  The sway bar link rubbing the cv boot is disturbing, bent sway bar possibly? Mounted in the wrong hole in the LCA?

Oriellys, the upper control arm is rubbing on the tire. Sway bar is good but the links are shot. The replacements I find are to short so I'm thinking it's lifted but idk what kinda lift it has to get replacement parts. Nothing online about trailmaster lift

2 hours ago, Sum Sum said:

Oriellys, the upper control arm is rubbing on the tire. Sway bar is good but the links are shot. The replacements I find are to short so I'm thinking it's lifted but idk what kinda lift it has to get replacement parts. Nothing online about trailmaster lift

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=trailmaster+lift

59 minutes ago, txab said:

Oh my goodness your so smart, I don't know why I didn't think to look it up on Google. Now how about the several pages of stuff that has lead me nowhere hence the reason I'm on here looking for help. Obviously your just a troll so unless you can help then refrain from any further unnecessary comments.

22 minutes ago, Sum Sum said:

Oh my goodness your so smart, I don't know why I didn't think to look it up on Google. Now how about the several pages of stuff that has lead me nowhere hence the reason I'm on here looking for help. Obviously your just a troll so unless you can help then refrain from any further unnecessary comments.

You said you couldn't find anything, I found lots of info. You've got to do some additional searching to find more, but I did. You can also contact these places and actually talk to them

Call me a troll. Bud, not a troll, I'm a Mod. With your attitude, I'd be surprised if you get much help from many people on here.  I'll not provide you the further info I found on your lift. Have fun with your truck, looks like you bought somebody's nightmare

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, txab said:

You said you couldn't find anything, I found lots of info. You've got to do some additional searching to find more, but I did. You can also contact these places and actually talk to them

Call me a troll. Bud, not a troll, I'm a Mod. With your attitude, I'd be surprised if you get much help from many people on here.  I'll not provide you the further info I found on your lift. Have fun with your truck, looks like you bought somebody's 

I've done a bit of digging to no luck, I've talked to a few reps and got little help. I come on here for help and get told to do what I've done already. Woop your a mod, think I care? Obviously I'm not getting any help on here but a couple of trolls wasting my time. Prolly didn't find ****** for my lift that I didn't find already but whatever tickles your fancy. And being a mod you can just delete me off this stupid forum.

You talked to reps? A rep is not going to know much if anything about a 28 year old lift kit. That's not who you need to talk to. I'd think your best bet is to start over with a better lift kit. You've got several issues going with your current setup that can be fixed with better lift.

If you wish to leave then, goodbye

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, txab said:

You talked to reps? A rep is not going to know much if anything about a 28 year old lift kit. That's not who you need to talk to. I'd think your best bet is to start over with a better lift kit. You've got several issues going with your current setup that can be fixed with better lift.

Well you have better info then that other dude, figured I'd have to swap out the lift kit on it.

18 minutes ago, txab said:

Hat's off. Amazing patients...seriously. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Dumbass can't even spell patience. Over this ****** forum with no one that can help.