Looking for Exploded Views of '02 Silverado HVAC Dash Components

Greetings all. 

Brought home a new to me '02 Silverado last week. '02 2WD RCSB with the V6/Auto. Only a few options; Chrome package, Power Locks, A/C, Carpet. Otherwise it's pretty dang basic, but at $1,500 and 185k miles I think it has quite a bit of value in it.

Anyway, the previous owner has the lower dash apart and in pieces. Literally came with a crate of parts, and a bag of screws. He was chasing some HVAC issues and left it like this to sell. It looks like it's all there, but there are some random ducts, and panels I need to put back on that I'm not sure where they go. 

Likewise I still need to figure out the HVAC issue. I have heat, and it comes out of the dash vents. I can't control the location of the air, or the temperature. Fan works great (little squeaky), and I can control the speed. I'm plenty handy diagnosing both mechanical and electrical issues, I just need some basis of where everything is, and how it's supposed to work before I go taking anything else apart.

SO, to start tearing into this part of the truck I need to find an exploded view of the dash, or at least some service manuals with that information in them. I've been googling for an hour and can't find anything. Hoping someone where can point me in the right direction. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Picture of said truck......because, you know, why not right :D

image.thumb.png.79eac71ca9dd07ba014f4739b3d87cae.png

Some folks are never satisfied!

(#1) is the big toe bone, the big toe bone is connected to the

(#2) The foot bone, the foot bone is connected to the

(#3) the little leg bone, the little leg bone is connected to the big leg bone....

You get the idea....

Edited by dana9656

17 hours ago, dana9656 said:

Some folks are never satisfied!

(#1) is the big toe bone, the big toe bone is connected to the

(#2) The foot bone, the foot bone is connected to the

(#3) the little leg bone, the little leg bone is connected to the big leg bone....

You get the idea....

I know I know....I'm needy and hard to please.....Just ask my wife.