Here's a worthy mod in my opinion if you hate phone holders

So I purchased this mount from bulletpoint solutions a while back.  It's pricey I'll admit but...but.....there are a bunch of adaptors that you can install, one even holds a tablet.  Anyhow I like things to be somewhat organized and looking good.  I have to say after owning it for several months now, I absolutely love it.  You will see I have my trusty radar detector on the right side for now, my phone snaps into the left side, but when towing our camper I will be putting our TPMS gauge there showing the campers tire pressure and temp. where the radar detector is now.  Honestly who needs a radar detector when towing a camper?  If you do....ummmm yeah......  Anyhow the options are amazing of what it can support and do for you.  And no I have no affiliation with that company.  I just love what they have to offer.

20230129_170458.jpg

Edited by Jettech1

8 hours ago, Sonders said:

how does it mount on top of the dash?

It's called Rubigrid.  It mounts into that area in the dash that I found useless until I installed it.  Here's a link that explains more.  Also if you do a search on youtube you can find several videos of how it's installed.  Takes about 30 minutes if you take your time and do it right.

https://www.bulletpointmountingsolutions.com/products/rubigrid-gmc-sierra-chevrolet-silverado-dash-mount?variant=39518708596851&currency=USD

Edited by Jettech1