Lots of new trucks on the lot now

I live near the largest fleet management dealer in the country according to the sign on the wall of the dealership and they have tons of trucks that have now been coming in.

all the red ones are 1500 4wd and the white ones are all 2500 ext cab 4wd and a couple utility box trucks. Some already have company names on them probably waiting for pickup. 

the other lot has more of both half ton and hd non fleet trucks. 

Ford dealership near by has almost nothing on the lot still.  

26B75B62-9ED6-4935-9F5D-95F1914C46F6.jpeg

2CF08897-6BE4-49EE-BF21-D6A563055E9B.jpeg

Interesting that you posted this.  I was just reading an article the other day of how manufacturers are trying to cash in on the vehicles that had the highest profit margins.  Low and behold, the HD's for Chevy and Ford and Ram all were cash cows for them.  So it appears from your pics that GM is shoving their HD's out as quick as they can.  Think about the Jeep.  Total cash cow and has been for what?  5 decades....lol.... anyhow I'm sure the Ford lot will start to fill up quickly as they fulfill past orders.  I just hope the dealers aren't adding on 5 to 10 grand over MSRP.  That really hurt all the brands with their name.

Edited by Jettech1

8 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

Interesting that you posted this.  I was just reading an article the other day of how manufacturers are trying to cash in on the vehicles that had the highest profit margins.  Low and behold, the HD's for Chevy and Ford and Ram all were cash cows for them.  So it appears from your pics that GM is shoving their HD's out as quick as they can.  Think about the Jeep.  Total cash cow and has been for what?  5 decades....lol.... anyhow I'm sure the Ford lot will start to fill up quickly as they fulfill past orders.  I just hope the dealers aren't adding on 5 to 10 grand over MSRP.  That really hurt all the brands with their name.

Yeah it’s good to see rows of trucks but all of these are sold I see with a quick search of their site. 

you should look at laura buick gmc in collinsville illinois, they got 92 gmc 2500hds and 31 gmc 3500hds right now. had couple buddys buy from them. one guy i know said they pick people up from the airport get em there truck and off they drive. thats the largest truck pusher ive heard of.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2023 at 9:53 AM, Kjduvall said:

you should look at laura buick gmc in collinsville illinois, they got 92 gmc 2500hds and 31 gmc 3500hds right now. had couple buddys buy from them. one guy i know said they pick people up from the airport get em there truck and off they drive. thats the largest truck pusher ive heard of.

+1.

There are only a handful of reputable GM or Ford dealers that have significant internet sales volume.  I'm not going to be taking my chances with other small time dealers that have no internet/forum presence or reputation if I have to fly there.