Avalanche seat swap from semi power to full power and heat

Hey guys. I am new here and I am looking for some help. I have a 2012 avalanche with cloth seats that have power seat  and manual back adjustment. I found a set of leather seats with full power seat and back with heat as well. the seats are from the same body style as well. is the seat swap just plug and play for the power movement portion? is it possible to use the heat function? I have the option to purchase the door panels with heat controls and memory but not sure if the wiring is there. i did read on another post that if the wiring is there I would have to flash the BCM? my cloth seats are impossible to keep clean and I just found the factory leathers for a steal but need to  move fast and I dont have time to tear the truck apart first. I care the most about the power movement so that I can adjust the seat once installed but if I could use the heat that would be nice as well since I live in Michigan. Any and all help is appreciated!

avalanche.jpg

Edited by Dave Shell
model change