Fog Light Adjustment

Is there some sort of technique I'm missing for adjustment of the fog lights on the 2015-2020 Tahoe and Yukon variants?

There are 3 mounting points where the fog light assembly mounts into its bracket, and only the lower most point which adjusts the beam up and down can be adjusted.  This is a plastic wheel with grooves for a Philips screwdriver attached to a metal threaded stud which should adjust the light up and down.  Additionally, there is an access hole through the protective plastic fascia beneath where you should be able to insert a screwdriver straight up and mesh with this plastic adjuster.  The only problem is that the hole is so large that a standard screwdriver will not stay meshed with the plastic teeth of the adjuster wheel.  There is also no way to access this adjuster wheel from the backside with the lights installed, and I can't get my fingers in there to adjust it otherwise as it likely needs a little "freeing up" after sitting in the same position for over 6 years.

I've owned other vehicles with a similar adjuster wheel that meshes with a Philips screwdriver, but typically the access holes are skinny enough that the screwdriver is forced into position and meshes perfectly with the adjuster wheel.  Is there a special technique that any of you have found to successfully adjust the fog light assemblies on these Tahoes and Yukons?

chevy-silverado-oem-fog-lamp-03_952x700[1].jpg