2020 Denali rear window leak

Glad my GM warranty is still in effect -at least for about 10 more days 馃槀

So my rear window leaked last year. They resealed and it leaked again, so they next replaced the rear window. It seemed OK until about a week ago, when I noticed a small leak again.聽
I dropped it off last Thursday and they tried sealing it again-tested it and found still a pinhole type leak鈥o the are replacing the rear window and window seal again

today.

I guess this is what warranties are for and it has been a long but smooth process, so crossing my fingers that this fixes it for good.

Still love this truck!

071386A8-01E5-41FC-BAF1-F03CA39F62F2.thumb.jpeg.bdb4d2594d899ced79c1bc59e788fce2.jpeg

I like the wheels. 聽Did you lower the truck a bit?

As for the window, does the warranty get extended on any repairs they do? 聽For example, you鈥檙e 10 days away from your warranty expiring. 聽Doesn鈥檛 the current window repair come with a warranty? 聽Seems like 12mo/12,000 miles on that specific repair would be reasonable.

I always thought that warranty work was itself warrantied regardless of whether you are out of warranty (but still within a time/mileage frame) at the time that their work fails?

I had my rear window replaced about 3 months ago and am at 35,000 miles, it had better be covered for longer than 1k more miles!

Edited by Traction