2021 Silverado Ultimate Tool Kit

I'm looking to build the ultimate tool kit for my 21 Silverado RST and am wondering if anyone has made a custom tool kit?   Does anyone have a record of or know where to find all the socket/bolt sizes for the truck?  Hoping to not carry the other size sockets/wrenches etc. 

Yeah I'll probably settle on a small set, just hoping to leave behind any sockets and wrenches that I'll never use.  Good idea on the breaker bar...I'll def add that...thanks

The way I look at it with modern vehicles usually a failure would be within the warranty period. You can’t really touch it then. After that with proper maintenance you’re usually covered. If something did fail and you can fix it. You probably have to run to the parts store. They sell tools too. I can say I’ve never been stranded or even had a flat on the road. I even stopped carrying fix a flat anymore. The most important tool you can carry is a cell phone and we do anyway. And they don’t rattle. If a person is really worried there’s always triple A.

• Like 1

What do you really want to do or can do in a parking lot? I am old and lazy

When I tow/travel away from home I carry: AAA card, cell phone, credit card, gear to change a tire, inflator, battery jump pack and I have a code reader plug/app

In my mind most everything else is probably going to require the dealer (and the family swearing about GMC quality)

A basic, 3/8 drive multi-piece tool set.  The only things you will really ever have to do on the side of the road are: change a tire, battery, alternator, or belt.  Most anything else will need to be done at a dealership or in a driveway.  

When I am on a road trip, I take a complete set of 3/8" and 1/2" drive socket sets with corresponding impact tools, and specific wrenches that I know are required for front end work (CV replacement).  I have everything packaged to where it takes up very little room in the bed of the truck and doesn't inhibit my ability to pack a lot of items.  The only automotive specific hand tools that I keep in the truck year-round is a 3/8 drive tool set and a 1/2" drive cheater bar with a crank bolt socket for changing out the serpentine belt that my truck likes to chew up on occasion.