Positivity and help goes a long way. Share experiences. Help others...this is what forums are all about.

Nothing else to say other than...help each other.  Encourage others..get involved...be helpful when you can.  Share your person experiences without judging others.  We are all on the same page with different sides of the page.  We are all on this earth, with many different incomes and expectations.  But we are here on this forum for a reason.  What is that reason?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Romans 12:18 reads: “If possible, as far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men.”

I always liked that scripture. It isn't permission to be a knot head when the other guy is trying to destroy peace but a reminder that we, no matter what, must try to not be the reason for there not being peace. Try even when they are not. Not always easy and we ALL fail at it at times. Push back the keyboard. Take a breath. Give it a day to two to reply. Measure those words. For the stubborn there is always the block feature. It's easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment. Embarrasses me silly when I fail at this. Imperfect is a condition, not an excuse. Forgiveness is free. My 2 cents worth. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Another JR said:

Encouragement.

Encouragement is also important. 

Let’s all encourage Jettech to go ahead and just order that new truck!

Not happening.  I need a new truck like I need another hole in my head.  LOL...BUT, the real reason is I absolutely love my truck!!!

Coincidentaly, I just got a letter from my selling dealer that they want my 2020, cash offer. blah blah  I might stop by one day and see how eager they are for my trade in.  I bet some dealer in Atlanta is just as eager for a 22.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XY74 said:

Coincidentaly, I just got a letter from my selling dealer that they want my 2020, cash offer. blah blah  I might stop by one day and see how eager they are for my trade in.  I bet some dealer in Atlanta is just as eager for a 22.  

No they don't.  They hate my truck.  I love my truck.....and I'm keeping it.... 😎

Not happening......unless you all want to get together and do a gofundme....then I "might" think about it... until then I love my truck, I love my truck, I love my truck.....Evil person...and now it appears there are 4 amigos now....keep it up.  Not happening!!!!!

3 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

Not happening......unless you all want to get together and do a gofundme....then I "might" think about it... until then I love my truck, I love my truck, I love my truck.....Evil person...and now it appears there are 4 amigos now....keep it up.  Not happening!!!!!

You should never have shown interest in a new truck haha. 

also off topic but what type of jets do you work on? Commercial?

3 minutes ago, Pryme said:

You should never have shown interest in a new truck haha. 

also off topic but what type of jets do you work on? Commercial?

Yeah kind of let the cat out of the bag for sure...lol....  Commercial...almost 36 years.....best career ever!

Just now, Jettech1 said:

Yeah kind of let the cat out of the bag for sure...lol....  Commercial...almost 36 years.....best career ever!

Just booked a trip for this summer that requires me to fly three different planes. Two puddle jumpers and a 737-900. 

other two I believe embaere 175 and crj 900. 

hopefully they have been maintained properly haha 

• Like 1

Way back when in the old age year of 1985, I graduated from high school.  My high school offered a 2 year degree in Automotive servicing.  So I did that and graduated from the vocational part as a master tech in automotives.  I was a total motor head, still am today.  But I didn't want to work on cars for a living.  So I went to Boston and did 2 years there to get my A and P licenses.  Now Delta would not hire you if you weren't past military or top of your class in school.  Well after working my butt off I was top of my class.  So Delta hired me here in Atlanta and that's my history.  Been there ever since.  I've done stuff over the years that I don't ever believe.  I'm a small town guy, grew up fairly poor in the great state of Maine but always knew I never fit in.  So luckily I worked hard, and Delta gave me a chance.  The rest is history.  I've done so much crazy stuff on aircraft...I've had a blast.  Now I'm winding down my career....but I'm telling you one thing, it's been a blast!!!

6 minutes ago, Pryme said:

Just booked a trip for this summer that requires me to fly three different planes. Two puddle jumpers and a 737-900. 

other two I believe embaere 175 and crj 900. 

hopefully they have been maintained properly haha 

My son followed in my footsteps.  He's a lead mechanic at Embraer in Macon, GA.  Trust me on this, they are great aircraft.  Especially if he's had his hands on it.  He's a perfectionist like I am.  As to the -900, hey it's a boeing.  They are great aircraft.

5 minutes ago, Jettech1 said:

My son followed in my footsteps.  He's a lead mechanic at Embraer in Macon, GA.  Trust me on this, they are great aircraft.  Especially if he's had his hands on it.  He's a perfectionist like I am.  As to the -900, hey it's a boeing.  They are great aircraft.

I thought it said the 900 was a bombardiar. Figured I’d be on a snowmobile lol

• Haha 1