6.0l / Factory 105 amp alternator (code: K68) - Which Large Serpentine Belt & Alternator "Part Number's"?

Hello;

I have a 2006 Silverado 2500HD with the 6.0l gas engine 4x4 - the Service Parts Identification tag in the glove box shows a K68 which is supposed to be the 105 amp alternator. 

1) I am having difficulty finding alternators online the are specifically for my engine AND that is a 105 am alternator.

2) and along with the 105 amp alternator..... I am having difficulty finding the Exact Right Sized Large Serpentine Belt for this engine.

I have read online that the 105 amp alternator takes a slightly different sized Belt that the other Higher amp alternators that also were an option on this truck like the 145 amp and so on.

I called one local chevy dealer Parts Dept and gave him the VIN and he told me the Serpentine Belt is: AC Delco part #12637209  -  I have tried to find this exact part number online and every time it comes up with AC Delco part #12637204  (last two numbers 04 not 09).  Did this part number supersede the original part number for the Large serpentine belt???

and what is the correct part number for a replacement: 105 amp alternator for this year 6.0l engine?

Thank You :)