2021 Silverado RST 6.2 Corsa Exhaust

Best exhaust for a small block chevy. I had it on my 2019 HC. Sounded amazing when stepping on the accelerator.  Congrats on purchase. Now your gas bill will go up a bit because your foot will be in it more!!!  Lol. Well worth it. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, onewheat said:

I had the Corsa on my '14 Sierra Denali and loved it.  I pulled it off before trading it in and just ordered another Corsa for my new '23 last night - I can't wait!!

I also just ordered a Corsa catback for my 23 High Country 6.2. 

I've run several Borla setups on previous trucks so I thought I'd try the Corsa. I can't wait either. 

11 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

I also just ordered a Corsa catback for my 23 High Country 6.2. 

I've run several Borla setups on previous trucks so I thought I'd try the Corsa. I can't wait either. 

I went back & forth between the two and how loud I really wanted it to be - I also considered the AWE which is louder than the Attak, from what I hear - I really did like the Corsa on my '14 and also Corsa has a really good price direct from them too. $1610 delivered with the polished tips vs $2000 for the Borla polished with the extension needed for a Std bed.  The 'True Dual' would be $2350 with 2 needed extensions - which is also on par with the price of the AWE system.  I do really like the rounded-corner square tips of the Borla.  They look good, but Corsa also has really tice tips.  I also can't wait to be done with those stupid HDMI outlets.  I didn't want to cut my factory Y-pipe, so I could throw the stock exhaust back on when I sell it, if I want like I did this time, so that ruled out the true-dual models.  I'll sell my old Corsa and get a few hundred for it vs $0 on trade-in.