EIBACH PRO TRUCK LIFT SYSTEM 2023 RST SILVERADO 5.3 2WD

got my truck a few weeks ago and emailed eibach since im local to them to see if they needed to use my truck for any testfit and they said yes

took it over there yesterday and they installed the pro truck lift system on it

shocks and springs for front and shocks for rear only added about 1" of lift to the truck for now but can go up to 2.4"

havent driven too much yet only about 25 miles or so but so far so good ride seems alot better and smoother and less floaty

going to be adding some new wheels and tires next still trying to figure out wheels and tires

thinking about doing 18x9 00 offset and 2957018 falken wildpeak tires

https://eibach.com/us/2194/E80-23-032-02-22-CHEVROLET-Silverado-1500-pro-truck-lift-system

silverado (6).jpeg

silverado (7).jpeg

silverado (1).jpeg

silverado (2).jpeg

silverado (3).jpeg

silverado (4).jpeg

1 hour ago, KOLDUS2023RST said:

got my truck a few weeks ago and emailed eibach since im local to them to see if they needed to use my truck for any testfit and they said yes

took it over there yesterday and they installed the pro truck lift system on it

shocks and springs for front and shocks for rear only added about 1" of lift to the truck for now but can go up to 2.4"

havent driven too much yet only about 25 miles or so but so far so good ride seems alot better and smoother and less floaty

going to be adding some new wheels and tires next still trying to figure out wheels and tires

thinking about doing 18x9 00 offset and 2957018 falken wildpeak tires

https://eibach.com/us/2194/E80-23-032-02-22-CHEVROLET-Silverado-1500-pro-truck-lift-system

silverado (6).jpeg

silverado (7).jpeg

silverado (1).jpeg

silverado (2).jpeg

silverado (3).jpeg

silverado (4).jpeg

Lookin' mighty good! 

• 5 weeks later...

The install is easy and straight forward, no need to worry.  You will notice a large difference in the handling characteristics of your truck and will never want to go back. 

The Eibach Pro Truck system is fantastic, I have over 70K miles on mine and the suspension still feels great.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KOLDUS2023RST said:

yup i agree with gangly its rad may upgrade to the coilovers later in life

Eibachs coilovers are next on my list.  The only problem is that I have an extra set of front Eibachs that are brand new and still in the box that I have for when these wear out, but these havent worn out yet.  I would hate to install their coil-over system when I still have a brand new ProTruck system in waiting, but I just might anyways.

4 minutes ago, Gangly said:

Eibachs coilovers are next on my list.  The only problem is that I have an extra set of front Eibachs that are brand new and still in the box that I have for when these wear out, but these havent worn out yet.  I would hate to install their coil-over system when I still have a brand new ProTruck system in waiting, but I just might anyways.

I could easily drive down to your place and you could install them on my truck! 😆