2020 GMC Sierra AT4 vibrating noise coming from rear.

I have a 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 with 38,000 miles and recently it started making a vibrating noise coming from the rear. I took it into the dealership, and they told me that it's coming from the rear differential and that they all start doing that. They say there is no fix to it. They diagnosed it while sitting in the passenger seat when I took the for a drive. They have found this on other AT4s and told me that's the way it is. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if they have found out what it is? 

1 hour ago, ARW14 said:

I have a 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 with 38,000 miles and recently it started making a vibrating noise coming from the rear. I took it into the dealership, and they told me that it's coming from the rear differential and that they all start doing that. They say there is no fix to it. They diagnosed it while sitting in the passenger seat when I took the for a drive. They have found this on other AT4s and told me that's the way it is. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if they have found out what it is? 

I have the same vibration noise my 2019 also and it starts at 60mph and I mean exactly 60mph to around 75 then it's gone. I did the same as you taking it back to the dealer they did road force balance checked the rear etc. I can hear it but everybody who rides with me can't, mine started at about 18,000 miles but its not a vibration as I put a glass of water on the center console and it doesn't shake. I stopped worrying about it.   

Edited by Silverado4x4