Radio blinks off

The radio on my 23 sierra denali blinks off on it's own, and happening a little more frequently lately. It's not a reception issue.

Have an appointment in two weeks at the dealer. I asked if they knew anything about it and they didn't. I have heard of other people with the same issue and was hoping for some info prior to taking it in.

Appreciate any comments.

My 23 Denali does this too.  Usually within the first minute of the drive and maybe once more within a couple minutes. I doubt it's a reception problem. It happens on Sirius regularly  and I noticed it a couple times I was listening on the FM band.

Just took mine in for an oil change, and had an issue with the radio where the screen would lock up for a minute or two. It only happened a few times; however, the tech said they had a software update that should fix this. Two days later my screen is now going blank but the music from the radio still plays. It only last a minute or two, but now the radio problem is worse. I have a 2021 GMC Denali. Oh well, I guess I will be taking it back.