Seeing another 2020 plus year HD on the road surprises me at times.

3 minutes ago, Jettech1 said:

Are you suggesting.....nah never mind...I know what you are talking about....great comment by the way...lol...

Yeah I suppose lead filled pipes could be taken a couple ways. 
min all seriousness though, I hope that issue is getting sorted out over there because everyone deserves clean safe water when they turn on the tap

Just now, Pryme said:

Yeah I suppose lead filled pipes could be taken a couple ways. 
min all seriousness though, I hope that issue is getting sorted out over there because everyone deserves clean safe water when they turn on the tap

I hope those issues are being taken care of too but I was not on that track....lol...

On 5/19/2023 at 8:11 PM, Jettech1 said:

Because I live in the concrete jungle I rarely see the newer HD's when I'm out and about.  But when I do they kind of startle me due to their size.  I've had mine now for almost 9 months and have driven it almost 9k miles.  I jump in it, drive to work, get back in it, drive home.  It feels normal to me now, yes it felt like a bus in the beginning but now that I'm so used to it, it doesn't feel any different than any other truck I've owned in the past.  But when I see them coming at me, I'm like holy crap, that truck is friggen huge!!!  LOL....

Yes I own a Black 2023 Custom Diesel Duramax and I feel like King of the Road. They definitely see me coming and get out of my way! LOL

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shadow gray 2020 hd said:

I regularly see them now, usually at least one every day.  That said, I rarely see them in parking lots anywhere.

Atlanta is still super duty country.  I lose count just on my 10 mile journey to work.  I see a bunch of Chevy half tons but not the HD's as of yet.

2 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

Atlanta is still super duty country.  I lose count just on my 10 mile journey to work.  I see a bunch of Chevy half tons but not the HD's as of yet.

Why are super duties so high? So their owners don’t get their dresses dirty climbing in and out. 

thank you thank you I’ll be here all night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Pryme said:

Why are super duties so high? So their owners don’t get their dresses dirty climbing in and out. 

thank you thank you I’ll be here all night. 

LMAO!!  I see we both have the same sic humor...lol....

Pryme

Why are super duties so high? So their owners don’t get their dresses dirty climbing in and out. 

thank you thank you I’ll be here all night. 

The engineers took it to hart that the fat chicken wouldn't be able to get in. It makes a funny anecdote, but now the Ford crowd can't get dates.

Edited by Stand By