I want a thread to just argue about a rock and whatever else is on your mind.

Jettech1

So I hate when small rocks get locked into the treads of my tires...Pisses me off when they unleash going down the highway...Another thing that pisses me off is paying 3.29 a gallon for the cheap 87 stuff when it was 1.80 not long ago....Let's see.....People driving cars that shouldn't be able to do that that were just handed a high school diploma....people that don't know the word of work.  Getting older.....feeling like a dinosaur......trying to keep up with times....help me out here, this could actually become a really funny post...

• Like 2

In before the lock. 

I hate blatant price gouging due to “supply chains” and all that meanwhile these same companies recording record profits. Hmmm. 

remember Arby’s used to always have the five for 5 roast beef back in the day? The other day I saw them advertise 4 for 10. Hahaha yeah good one. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pryme said:

In before the lock. 

I hate blatant price gouging due to “supply chains” and all that meanwhile these same companies recording record profits. Hmmm. 

remember Arby’s used to always have the five for 5 roast beef back in the day? The other day I saw them advertise 4 for 10. Hahaha yeah good one. 

Oh and that meat is not the meat it was back then.  It's so fatty now that I don't even go there anymore..

• Like 2

Oh and how do you like being put in the position to add a tip when the person behind the scenes did absolutely nothing but their job that they are being paid for?  I was guilty at first, I didn't know what to do because I felt like I was trapped..Now I select no tip if they only did their job.  Now I'm a big tipper if someone is waiting on us...but if all they did was hand me a friggen sandwich or whatever that was already made...I'm a no tipper now to those institutions.

Edited by Jettech1
  • Like 1

I hate how internet service companies give you a low rate and than basically double it after a year. 

I hate walking into a store with 30 lanes and having 1 or 2 open and having the clerk say “self check out is open”

ughh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pryme said:

I hate how internet service companies give you a low rate and than basically double it after a year. 

I hate walking into a store with 30 lanes and having 1 or 2 open and having the clerk say “self check out is open”

ughh

You can thank wal mart for that invention of having 30 lanes available and only 5 open.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jettech1 said:

So I hate when small rocks get locked into the treads of my tires...Pisses me off when they unleash going down the highway...Another thing that pisses me off is paying 3.29 a gallon for the cheap 87 stuff when it was 1.80 not long ago....Let's see.....People driving cars that shouldn't be able to do that that were just handed a high school diploma....people that don't know the word of work.  Getting older.....feeling like a dinosaur......trying to keep up with times....help me out here, this could actually become a really funny post...

Was alcohol involved in starting this tread? :crackup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get aggravated when people leave a car length space in front of them at traffic lights. Especially in turn lanes. People who stay to the left on the interstate. People who flip you off when you hit the horn when there’re banging the phone. And the lights been green awhile. These new headlights that look like the highs are on going up an incline. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Was alcohol involved in starting this tread? :crackup:

Not at all.  I've been free of that for many years now...but it would be so cool if it was...lol...

• Like 1

Just now, KARNUT said:

I get aggravated when people leave a car length space in front of them at traffic lights. Especially in turn lanes. People who stay to the left on the interstate. People who flip you off when you hit the horn when there’re banging the phone. And the lights been green awhile. These new headlights that look like the highs are on going up an incline. 

I agree, let it our sir!!

2 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

It’s my bedtime. My biggest is people who don’t slow down in construction zones. 

Totally agree and when I do, they are on my ass or passing me.