Any Iowans?

crue98

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Algona here, if you've ever been involved in high school football at all I'm sure you've heard of Bishop Garrigan :shakehead:

Old thread, but had to chime-in.

Newbie to GM-Trucks, live in Waukee (west of the Des Moines Metro), originally from Klemme (almost smack-dap in the middle of Mason City & Algona, south of Garner about 5 miles).

MikeOxLong, I believe we played BG in football & basketball before I graduated in 2000.

Here's a little history about my truck....

I've been looking at the 2004-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab's since 2004. I finally found the one I wanted (right down to every GM Code on their Build Sheet), but it was down in Atlanta, Georgia. I was able to finally sell my 2004 Grand Prix GTP Comp G (about a month ago), bought a plane ticket the next day, flew down to GA and drove it back the following day.

The reason for flying to GA, they couldn't sell this 4x4 down there, couldn't beat the $8000 off MSRP they were asking for it on the lot (gotta love internet pricing :bs: )!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
It's good to finally see so Iowans on this site. I'm from Brooklyn, a lot of people really don't know where that's at so it's between Des Moines and Iowa City. d**n right GO HAWKS!

Im from the des Moines area ..... i sure know where brooklyn is girlfriend has a lake house out at holiday lake

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.