Hey Midwest Drop In Say Hi AND

SlamminL5s

hey guys i know you all prob live a really busy life but i just wanted to ask for your support on getting this midwest area together! we should try making flyers to inform people about this website and put them on the windshieds of the awsome trucks of R area! but please stay as active as possible....

thanks much,

Jeremy :cool:

If we really want to be serious about getting a club together or something we need to start attending car shows and stuff when that season approaches and getting some business cards or something and handing them out to people that have nice trucks that we see. I say this cause when I live in Nebraska I went to quite a few car shows and noticed that alot of truck and car clubs were doing this. But for now the whole flyer thing sounds like a good idea.

If we really want to be serious about getting a club together or something we need to start attending car shows and stuff when that season approaches and getting some business cards or something and handing them out to people that have nice trucks that we see.  I say this cause when I live in Nebraska I went to quite a few car shows and noticed that alot of truck and car clubs were doing this.  But for now the whole flyer thing sounds like a good idea.

the first show i will be attending is dropfest! because i want to see what i will be running with for my van... sound system wise and van wise... so i dont care about the distance for car shows as long as i have a place to stay for the night ill prob be there!

I will try to be at most if not all shows that come to NE Wisconsin. I have a classic camaro as well as my truck so that will get me into most any show that will come up to the Green Bay and north area. I will do my best to get some flyers or something together if I ever get any spare time.

I will try to be at most if not all shows that come to NE Wisconsin.  I have a classic camaro as well as my truck so that will get me into most any show that will come up to the Green Bay and north area.  I will do my best to get some flyers or something together if I ever get any spare time.

pics! pics! pics! pics!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived