My Trail Boss grill for sale

lrymal

Hey y'all... I'm wanting to lighten the nose on my '05 Z71 that is in the signature below. I am selling my Trail Boss grill and all hardware, bolts, shim washers, etc., are included. This is a good grill, has minimal flex.

I will include the standard Chevy bowtie that you can install in the grill's brand logo area. Sorry, the Texas bowtie doesn't go with it.

I'll be happy to meet you halfway on the I-45 interstate somewhere for delivery. I paid $350.00 about 1 1/2 years ago for this. There are no dents, no dings. No deer or other animal incidents with this grill.

• 2 weeks later...

HEY, let's get this rather nice grill out of my little garage!!!! $100.00! YUP, that's all. It is the grill in signature below. I'll deliver within an hour's drive of Huntsville, TX.

Again, there's nothing wrong with it. Great shape, never has hit any critters. I'm just tired of all the stuff on the front of the truck which is the ONLY reason I removed it. Includes all support hardware, bolts, mounts.

Although I'm hijacking my own thread here, I also have a Billy Boat Performance Exhaust cat-back for a 2003 extended cab 5.3 full-sized short-bed. Very shiny stainless steel in near perfect shape. It was used for two weeks. It is a single side-exit exhaust. Brand-new, these sell for waaay over $600.00. http://www.bbexhaust.com/B&BMain.htm If anyone can help me clear this out............ I really want to get it out of the garage. I have the original box as well and it is very simple, just like all the other cat-back kits. Why am I not wanting to use it? Old age. I have discovered the joys of QUIET! This is a high-performance sounding exhaust.

Talk to me, y'all.

Email sent on the exhaust.

Andy

HEY, let's get this rather nice grill out of my little garage!!!!  $100.00!  YUP, that's all. It is the grill in signature below.  I'll deliver within an hour's drive of Huntsville, TX.

Again, there's nothing wrong with it. Great shape, never has hit any critters. I'm just tired of all the stuff on the front of the truck which is the ONLY reason I removed it.  Includes all support hardware, bolts, mounts.

Although I'm hijacking my own thread here, I also have a Billy Boat Performance Exhaust cat-back for a 2003 extended cab 5.3 full-sized short-bed.  Very shiny stainless steel in near perfect shape. It was used for two weeks.  It is a single side-exit exhaust. Brand-new, these sell for waaay over $600.00.  http://www.bbexhaust.com/B&BMain.htm  If anyone can help me clear this out............ I really want to get it out of the garage.  I have the original box as well and it is very simple, just like all the other cat-back kits.  Why am I not wanting to use it?  Old age. I have discovered the joys of QUIET! This is a high-performance sounding exhaust. 

Talk to me, y'all.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, the grill has been sold to Fernando. He brought his incredible family down and we all just sort of had our own little trucker's convention. Indeed, the grill turned into a minor topic for a good while. It was a fun get together.

Fernandado has a gorgeous black truck. If you see such a black truck with a smiling boy, patient wife, and happy driver---well, there goes Fernado! Oh yeah, he obeys the speed limit as well. :uhoh:

There was something in the air that night

The stars were bright, Fernando

They were shining there for you and me

For liberty, Fernando

Though I never thought that we could lose

There's no regret

If I had to do the same again

I would, my friend, Fernando

:uhoh:

Archived