New Billet Grill

Hi guys, looking to get a billet grill for my 'rado below...I want to see some pics of what you guys have and also what brands to go with and specifics about what you like, do not like, installation (I prefer not to remove the current grill), vendors, etc...thanks, I look forward to seeing what you guys have :D , later, :fume::nopity::wtf:

I'm also looking for a new look to my grill on my black 2004 Silverado. I dont really like the idea of having to cut out the old grill to put in the new one unless its fairly easy to do for someone new to the customizing area. I figured the bolt-on solution would work best but I've heard some complaints about the mounting bolts and sets not being stainless and eventually rusting. That may not be a concern for some people but living in Wisconsin and these idiots using salt for everything, it becomes a problem :wtf:.

Hi guys, OK, I have seen a couple different grills, LisaK421, yours is great looking :crackup: , I like a couple different Putco models...will have to think about it when I go down to the accessory shop and flip through the catalogs...Any other suggestions?...I will have to see if I like the bolt overs or would prefer to remove the current grill...I never really,looked that closely, but will continue to poke around. Thanks for the comments so far, all others are welcomed. When I decide and get it I will post some pics, later, :cheers::crackup::cheers:

Archived