Sun Visors for sale

jaba

I have a set of sun visors I need to sell. I thought they would fit in my silverado but they wont. They are light grey in color and have the lighted mirror.

I would like to get $50.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal or money orders.

Please go here to see pics photos

When I bought then it said they would fit Tahoe,Yukon,Sierra 99,00,01,02,03,04,05

I am not sure what they will fit

I added a new pictures that should explain the problem. The part that the visor attaches is about 2 inches away from where mine is.

I do not know the part number.

I measured from the 2 outside plastic parts and they are 16-3/8" apart see picture.

I thought those would fit Silverado and Sierra too, what wouldn't work on it?  The reason I ask is because that's what I want a set of those for.

Those will only fit the OBS trucks and SUV's, I made the same mistake too, I bought a set on Ebay because I wanted the lighted mirrors on both sides. when I got them I found out the mounting clip was off by a few inches.

I know for a fact that these are not obs visors. If you look at pictures on the 03 tahoes these are the same.

I added a new pic fom a 03 tahoe with the same visor.

I have tried them in my 04 and they didn't fit (same fitment problem as yours) the ones I got came from a 2000 Yukon. The spacing on my 04 ones is 12-1/4" (measured the same way as the one in your pic) Your right about the OBS ones, they are 17-3/8" measured the same way.

Th OBS lighted visors don't have the 2 visors on each side. My 99 Tahoe has the OBS lighted visors.

BB do you still have the OBS set? If so what color?

Good pics showing the difference. I suppose the Tahoe visors won't fit into the PUs then. that sucks...would have been a cool upgrade.

Th OBS lighted visors don't have the 2 visors on each side.  My 99 Tahoe has the OBS lighted visors.

BB do you still have the OBS set? If so what color?

Good pics showing the difference.  I suppose the Tahoe visors won't fit into the PUs then.  that sucks...would have been a cool upgrade.

I still have them, they are exactly like jaba's but they are a tanish color (I think GM called it Neutral) I don't know for sure if they are OBS ones, with the info I just received they are the same size as those jaba posted. The seller I got them from said them where from a 2000 Yukon and I know they don't fit my 04 and they don't fit my parent's 98 Yukon either. If I didn't mind the extra hole in the headliner I would install them, but I do, so I will part with them. I can provide pics if needed.

Archived