Scratched Rim

O.K. guys / Gals, I took my truck to the dealer to have my tires rebalanced since they screwed it up the first time. So I get the truck back and some zipperhead put a 1 inch scratch on the rim by the center cap. It appears the clear coat that was scratched thru to the alluminum. So is there a way I can use like nail pollish or somthing like that to repair this? I would bring it back but at this point the gorrilas would probally smash it up parking it.

• 4 weeks later...
O.K. guys / Gals, I took my truck to the dealer to have my tires rebalanced since they screwed it up the first time. So I get the truck back and some zipperhead put a 1 inch scratch on the rim by the center cap. It appears the clear coat that was scratched thru to the alluminum. So is there a way I can use like nail pollish or somthing like that to repair this? I would bring it back but at this point the gorrilas would probally smash it up parking it.

Sorry to hear of the damage, I feel your pain. Try these folks for repair. I've seen some nice results.

lwt

Archived