Jump to content
  • 0

AC plastic duct under dash help



1997 Sierra SLE 1500 Extended Cab, 5.7 V8/Auto


I just bought this truck for my step daughter.


The plastic access AC vent/duct/access panel under the passengers side dash looks like someone kicked it a dozen times with steel toe boots!


Besides the dealer or a salvage yard, are there any 3rd party sources for this plastic panel? I probably can't afford the dealer part and don't want another brittle piece of 10 year old plastic.


What is the proper name for this panel? I haven't had much luck searching ebay and google for this part.


Thanks in advance,



Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

    Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    catchop cd
    Newest Member
    catchop cd
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 556 Guests (See full list)

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.