looking to trade while and tire combo

pastorscott

I have a 04 burb with 17 in factory rims and revo tires. I miss my 16 in wheels . I have 22000 on the tires and wheels. looking for 16in factory wheels and revo tires or the like.

Scott

where are you located? i have a set of 16 inch chrome factory wheels, may be interested if you have a pic of the wheels i dont know what they look like

I have 16" chrome with Goodyear Wrangler ST with about 10k left on 'em =).

I've been trying to put together a set of the 17" snowflake style, got three on hand now.

Would be happy to trade/sell you my sixteens, but I assume you're looking for the 16" alloys, in which case you need to hit e-bay, they go pretty cheap there.

Located in VA/MD

Im in NY (long Island)

my tires are 80% new REVO's white letters , so I would not want tires worn down to much. My wheels are the factory alum 17in (in MINT condition) with a new tire mont sensor in one. Im really looking for factory 16 in wheels in the same shape

Scott

Im in NY (long Island)

my tires are 80% new REVO's white letters , so I would not want tires worn down to much. My wheels are the factory alum 17in (in MINT condition) with a new tire mont sensor in one. Im really looking for factory 16 in wheels in the same shape

Scott

I assume you're looking for alloys, heres a somewhat distant pic of mine while I was cleaning up two of my three 17's this past weekend:

P1010012.jpg

If you're looking for this style (which I expect you aren't), I'll let you have 'em for $100 with the tires on them in a few months when I get another 17" wheel and get new tires on them.

In the meantime, if you happen to find a set elsewhere, I've got $80 with your name on it for one of those 17's :cheers:.

Archived