I picked it up Friday!!!

Looks good to me, even if it is pewter.  ;) Honestly I do like that color, just see way to many of them that color to have one.

btw, what do you think of those mirrors?  (It looks like you have the extendable camper mirrors)

I filled the truck up with gas.  I don't know how accurate my numbers are because I don't know how full the dealer filled it, but I got 13.9 mpg on my first tank.  I don't think that is too bad considering it is new and I ran the air conditioner most of the time.

The truck does have the extendable camper mirrors.  They will be great when I'm towing, but I miss the power adjustment.  Once I have them set then it won't matter anyways.  I never adjusted the ones in my other truck hardly at all.  At least I won't have to use those vibrating "clip-on" mirrors anymore!!!

Nice truck shaners. HEy i want one to if somebody will buy me one lol. Two thing i dont like about it 1is the cab hate cabs on truck they look ugly cabs are for old farts i think lol 2. the color i hate that lt pewter on the trucks but i love it on the new trailblazers. other than that is a sweet truck.

Archived