wench for the 2500 hd

I saw a show on "ShadeTree Mechanic" where the mounted a class three reciever to the mounts where the tow hooks are (very clean set-up/all you could see was the 2" square tube otherwise a stock look) and then mounted a winch that was on a tray type thing that you could install and remove fairly easily.  I think it was rated at 10000 lbs.  I'm sure it would work on the HD's too...

If you want a mean a$$ combo, Ranchhand has a full frontend replacement bumper/brushguard combo for the HD's, and they're designed to have a Warn winch recessed mount as well.  Check this out-

www.ranchhand.com  

What Shaners is talking about is a front mounted receiver hitch, and they are specifically designed for winch mounting and for "pushing" trailers into tight spots.  I'm not sure the hitch for a 1500/2500 Silverado would fit a 2500HD/3500 due to the differences in frames, body mounting, and front bumpers.

btw, does anybody have a picture of a front mounted reciever hitch on a Silverado?

Quote: from VegasDude on 11:17 pm on July 16, 2001

She is that wench you talking about........................

Careful!  The Kid's gonna marry her!  And probably in Vegas, at the drive thru wedding chapel.  If he's lucky, he might get free fries too!

I dont think so, I see in his profile that he likes beer and women. If you have a chick like that you dont need any more women and she doesn't look like the beer type..................................so...............................

Archived