Set clock on 2003 radio with CD (RDS)

:banghead: I have looked at my Uncles manual and it states the radio may have a button marked with an H or HR to represent Hours and an M or MN to represent minutes. It indicates to push and hold the HR button until the correct hour appears on the display to adjust the time. There are no HR/H or MN/M buttons on this factory radio. Is it the SEEK, preset 1 or 2 or some other combination to get in to the set mode?

:banghead: I have looked at my Uncles manual and it states the radio may have a button marked with an H or HR to represent Hours and an M or MN to represent minutes. It indicates to push and hold the HR button until the correct hour appears on the display to adjust the time. There are no HR/H or MN/M buttons on this factory radio. Is it the SEEK, preset 1 or 2 or some other combination to get in to the set mode?

I have the same stereo in my truck the hr and min buttons are below the tune knob they are just small black buttons that have no white on them the hr and min are engraved with in the button

I have the same stereo in my truck the hr and min buttons are below the tune knob they are just small black buttons that have no white on them the hr and min are engraved with in the button

Try looking in your owners manual and if you don't have one get back with your dealer/previous owner for it. The info is there. Different years and models have different applications.

I have looked in the owners manual. My Aunt and Uncle moved up here from AZ two days ago. So going back to the dealer where they bought it is about an 1800 mile trip. I can check at a dealership next week. I just thought someone on the forum would have the same radio and would know the answer. Thank You.

the hr and min buttons are right inder the tune knob. easy to miss

Thank You very much. I will check it out in the day light. We went out to the truck last nioght after my Uncle asked me about setting the clock. I will try giving it a closer look.

Thanks again.

mshell56118,

Thank You. I will go out in the daylight and check it out. My Uncle asked me if I could set the time on his clock. I thought sure no problem. I got in on the passenger side last night and started looking. I looked in the manual while I was out there and still didn't see them. I will get behind the driver's seat today and take a closer look.

Thank You for the reply.

Thanks to all. It helped looking at it in the daylight. (As my daughter would say, like duh Dad :) ). We got the Arizona time moved to Illinois time. What a shock it has been to them moving from Tucson's 75 degrees to Illinois 7 degrees. :banghead:

Thanks Again.

Archived