What Did You Pay? For Your Brand New Silverado/sierra? (new Only)

Anyone noticing a trend here? Seems GM is way more generous on their trade allowances than other brands! When I was shopping around, Ford offered me KKB Trade Value, Toyota offered me below Black Book, ($2000 less than KBB Trade Value), and GM gave me $4000 more! I guess they really want their trucks on the road instead of on the lot!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In June: 07 NBS 4.8L 2wd Crew work truck. Only options were tinted rear glass, 18" wheels and Line-x bedliner. Stickered for 28,100 (+400 for linex).

Paid 23,500 plus got 1500 trade for '94 Ranger, so out the door for 22K even.

07 Classic 2500hd 4x4 6.0 EC SB

Sticker was 38,xxx

OTD price was 24,500 after taxes, tag, insurance and other BS.

$100 over invoice

Gave me $20,000 for my 04 2500hd that was factory mint (I made $5,000 on that to put down)

$1000 on the GM card

$1000 coupon that I had

$2500 rebate

Can people please put the actual price they paid? For me if you say you got a trade in and then still paid taxes etc, it does not really tell me how much you paid. Like I said for me OUT the DOOR after EVERYTHING was $21,000. I guess for me when people say"out the door" it includes everything. Thanks!

I did NOT buy this yet...but here's what I'm looking at...

2007 NBS Sierra Crew, brand-new with 7 miles on it...

Z-71 4x4

Bright Red

SLE-2 Options

No roof, no rear audio, but has everything else!

MSRP is $38,790

I haven't begun talking with the sales staff yet...but as of right now I know I can grab that truck in the $28xxx area because of GMS employee pricing and the current rebates.

I am a Tech at a GM Store...the truck is in inventory. I'm sorta "holding off" right now...I'm just seeing if the rebates will go up to get the '07's off the lots...

Bought my 07 NBS for 33K. It is used, had 8000 miles on it. The truck was a GM Exec car that came from Detroit and sold at an auto auction.

This truck came with everything, went to the GM website, built a new vehicle with the same options, at MSRP of $45K :)

Mine is a Sierrra SLT, 4x4 Crew cab, Nht package, 6.0, 4.10, sunroof and more. MSRP (USA $) $44123. i Got $10235 off of MSRP. No complaints. I got a good deal for my baby. Very happy with it other than a slight squeak coming from my engine compartment at idle. I think it is the pulley?

• 1 month later...

2007 NBS Chevy Z-71 4wd Extended Cab LT1

3.73 gears

LT1 , power windows/locks, auto dim rear view mirror, compass/temperature mirror, heated outside mirrors, leather steering wheel, remote keyless entry, auto transfer case

LT1 Convenience package, dual zone hvac controls, remote start, steering wheel controls, fog lamps, 17" wheels

Towing Package - G80 Locking rear end

EZ Lift tail gate

Skid plates inc in Z71

Power driver seat

XM Sat radio

Upgrade on tires

No other options I wanted and in fact if it hadn't been a special ad some of these options I would have not ordered.

Sticker $33,119

Paid $24,700 +TTL

With Tax, Title and License it was mid 26k

Archived