In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Canada Tuners

mwm13

I got mine from Wait4me and had it sent home to Alberta. Westers is the only one I know of from western Canada. I am on the island for school right now, and haven't heard of any nearby. Wait4me was great and I didn't have any troubles with the border or anything so with the price being so much less than Westers I went ahead with Wait4me and got one for my brother and I. I would be surprised if you could anywhere cheaper than Wait4me anyways.

I phoned, he answered on the third ring. I tried e-mail but never got a reply. I told him what I was looking for out of my truck ( a note with the pay pal payment) and he took care of the rest. I think all his tunes will run on any octane you will just get a drop in power and mileage with a lower octane fuel. I run 92 octane and I noticed a 2mpg increase on the first tank, not bad. The truck also runs a lot stronger, definitely more power.

I did the crank relearn myself (snap on scanner) it was easy. Anyplace with a half decent scanner should be able to do it.

Same process for me, although I did it all over email. It arrived when it was expected and everything no catches at all for me. My crank relearn was done at a local shop close to home, with a snap on scanner as well. any dealership should be able to do it as well as most scanners smaller shops will have. I think he included a small list of some that are capable of doing it in a sheet of paper when I got my PCM in the mail.

Archived