Arkansas Members..

Z71Adrenaline

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
hey duckhunter where you live now and what you drive?

Man I haven't been on here in FOREVER! I live in Hope for now, but will be moving to Magnolia in a month or two because of a job relocation. I actually just bought a 2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 in May.. Yep.. That's right.. Long story as to why, but I don't regret it. I still have love for the GM trucks, though! This one just won this go 'round. If GM has a truck I like better in a 3-4 years when it is time for a new one, then I'll gladly go back. For now, though, I'm pretty happy with this Ford!

Man I haven't been on here in FOREVER! I live in Hope for now, but will be moving to Magnolia in a month or two because of a job relocation. I actually just bought a 2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4 in May.. Yep.. That's right.. Long story as to why, but I don't regret it. I still have love for the GM trucks, though! This one just won this go 'round. If GM has a truck I like better in a 3-4 years when it is time for a new one, then I'll gladly go back. For now, though, I'm pretty happy with this Ford!

I just got rid of a 2004 f150 for the 2010 gmc sierra I have now. I wished I would've gotten a 2010 dark blue fx4 with the stock 20"s I love those and I hate myself for getting this red color sometimes :l

I just got rid of a 2004 f150 for the 2010 gmc sierra I have now. I wished I would've gotten a 2010 dark blue fx4 with the stock 20"s I love those and I hate myself for getting this red color sometimes :l

These are definitely nice trucks, that is for sure! I love red.. I saw a red FX4 identical to my white one not long after I bought mine and wished I had seen it beforehand, but white is my color and I really like my truck.

I'm sure your GMC is great, too!

Hey Duckhunter, what kind of work is relocating you to Magnolia? That's where I met my wife after attending SAU. Her folks are still there and we visit once or twice a year. Man that's a long drive from Bama!!!!

Hey Duckhunter, what kind of work is relocating you to Magnolia? That's where I met my wife after attending SAU. Her folks are still there and we visit once or twice a year. Man that's a long drive from Bama!!!!

I work in ag lending. Our loan officer there is moving to Oklahoma City, so I am taking over. I actually graduated from SAU, as well! Guess we are both Mulerider alumni! I'm starting next week on my MBA there, as well. It is definitely a small world!

• 10 months later...

Archived